    anymore.

    Any idea how I get them back?

    Thank you, Mauro

    Mauro, Jun 25, 2008

  2. Mauro

    Lauri Guest

    Word 2007
    Review ribbon > Start Inking button (far right)

    Lauri, Jun 25, 2008

  3. Mauro

    Mauro Guest

    Thank you for this, but it's not what I'm missing.
    I miss the funnctionality for the pen in all office 2007 applications.

    How can I draw a picture in a Word doc, or add a manual note in an outlook
    mail?
    This was easy possible with the 2003 Office version.

    Mauro, Jun 26, 2008
  4. Mauro

    Emmadw Guest

    Did anyone have an answer to this? I too miss the range of inkin
    options in Office 2007 (I was tempted to blame MS Vista, as I went fro
    XP tablet & Office 2003 to Vista & Office 2007 at the same time

    --
    Emmadw

    Emmadw, Jul 4, 2008
  5. Mauro

    ukcrocks Guest

    I have a similar problem, I have a new Lenovo Tablet PC, with Vista and I
    loaded Office 2007, the menu is there, but I can't use the ink tools. I have
    been running around the Internet for days looking for a solution.

    It also seems to be only related to MS-Office

    Thanks

    Mark

    ukcrocks, Jul 24, 2008