    Any ideas? TIA
    Steve Crowe

    Harpers Ferry, WV

    Steve Crowe, Feb 29, 2004

  2. Steve Crowe

    Chris Guest

    Please elaborate on where you got the flash utility you are using, as well
    as the version. This is important as some of the newer BIOS files will not
    flash using an older utility.

    Chris

    Chris, Mar 1, 2004

  3. Steve Crowe

    Steve Crowe Guest

    Chris,

    Downloaded a Zip file, Mk77m101.zip from www.aopen.com after looking
    under the MK77M-V section. Downloaded the R1.01 zip file. The zip file
    contains the Bios file and the flash utililty. Flash utility is
    MK77m101.exe and Bios file is Mk77m101.bin

    Thanks for your reply,
    Steve Crowe

    Harpers Ferry, WV

    Steve Crowe, Mar 2, 2004
  4. Steve Crowe

    Chris Guest

    About all I can recommend is to try to download the file again from a
    different FTP server of theirs. I usually use the .nl site. The link to the
    file is here:

    <http://download.aopen.com.tw/downloads/Download.asp?RecNo=6068&Section=5&Pr
    oduct=Motherboards&Model=MK77M-V&Type=BIOS&DownSize=228>

    Chris

    Chris, Mar 2, 2004