    recording from TV, and occasional VHS copy? Any new improvements to
    captures, or whiz bang features that justify purchasing the upgrade?

    Thanks.

    Fountainhead, Oct 27, 2003

  2. Fountainhead

    Greg Guest

    I've had issues with Guide Plus recording when anything greater than MMC 8.1
    and Cat 3.2 is installed and more issues when recording from MMC 8.7 in any
    program with AIW 7500. Suspect this also relates to which Cat version is
    used. Currently I've given up on Guide Plus recording and use Cat 3.8 with
    MMC 8.1. Several emails to ATI have not found an answer although their tech
    department personnel do not seem to talk to each other so I start from
    scratch each time.

    Greg, Oct 29, 2003