    Any ideas why this is happening/why it won't 'remember' its
    position/how to fix?

    TIA.

    Hammer Toe, Jun 12, 2004

  2. Hammer Toe

    Aloke Prasad Guest

    Before you close the TV window, drag it away from the screen edges.

    The TV window has a "snap to edge" behavior. If you use it in a
    stuck-to-edge of screen mode, then next time you open it, it will be mostly
    off-screen in that direction.

    Aloke Prasad, Jun 12, 2004

  3. Hammer Toe

    WL Guest

    I also find this annoying in MMC 9.0 I have the MMC window snapped down to
    the lower right corner. If you use the F3 option to hide the control and
    frame and then close down MMC, it will open back up in almost the same
    position. You still need to reposition the window again so it snaps to the
    edge, but it's better than having it open mostly off screen.

    WL, Jun 12, 2004