MMC 9.15 - Echo, echo while viewning TV...

Discussion in 'ATI' started by andre, Aug 22, 2006.

  1. andre

    andre Guest

    Just installed Cat 6.8 and MMC 9.15 (fixed a few of my problems: Nero and
    MPEG use to cause a BSOD, and had to close TV before logging-off) was at
    6.6/9.13.

    Having problem with TV sound - it seems to be decoding twice - with one
    sound source following the other by 1 second or so.

    When I close MMC - one of the sources continues to play, until I reboot the
    PC.

    Any ideas? Please remember there was NO ECHO with the previous installs.

    Thanks,
    Andre

    My config:
    2.4 GHz HT P4 (lots of memory/disc space)
    Windows XP Pro (all updates)
    AIW 9700 Pro (new fan)
    Comcast/Jarrold analog cable box composite input

    andre, Aug 22, 2006

  2. Any ideas? Please remember there was NO ECHO with the previous installs.

    Go into whatever app controls your sound devices (mine is Creative Surround
    Mixer) and mute the Line In. MMC no long uses the Line In for sound from
    your AIW like previous versions.

    Chuck U. Farley, Aug 22, 2006

  3. andre

    andre Guest