    any new Epox board with bad caps ?

    Never had the prob myself with any board.

    Thanks.

    Scott Backular, Jun 21, 2004

  2. Scott Backular

    Dick Guest

    I have the 8rda3+ with a mobile 2400+ and Kreton pc3500. 2.2GHz with air
    cooling and default voltage.

    Dick, Jun 21, 2004

  3. HMM i think you can easily get 2.5ghz :)

    Prob at 1.6 volts as well :-0

    Iam going to try for 2.7, let me know what speed you get with your ram
    want to get pc3500,or 3700,i think 3200 is alittle not great :)

    Thanks.

    Scott Backular, Jun 21, 2004