    just hope it comes in the box for Australia ?

    Thanks
    HELLO NURSE.

    OCZ Guy, Aug 5, 2004

  2. OCZ Guy

    Blaedmon Guest

    Hey dude. I saw your original post asking about the gexcube x800 - let us
    know how doom3 fares with it. And by the way, I have the same cpu as you - a
    mobile 2500 doing 2.5ghz, but i have the 9800pro256bit - was thinking of
    getting an x800 also ;)

    Blaedmon, Aug 5, 2004

  3. OCZ Guy

    OCZ Guy Guest

    Well ive got a 9600 Pro now so ill see how that gos with doom 3,
    though i REALY want to turn up ALLL the detail at a high Resolution
    1600 by 1200 100htz :), or maybe alittle less :eek:

    Thanks.

    HELLO NURSE.

    OCZ Guy, Aug 6, 2004
  4. OCZ Guy

    Inglo Guest

    It's great that you're interested in learning about hardware and
    overclocking and all and getting a super card, but you've got to know
    this is a silly question.
    An Athlon XP running at 2.5 GHz makes it just about the top
    performing/fastest non 64 bit CPU available. So umm, no the X800 won't
    be wasted.
    :p

    Inglo, Aug 6, 2004
  5. OCZ Guy

    OCZ Guy Guest

    Glad to hear it maybe my Pc will last 3 years if iam lucky :)

    HELLO NURSE.

    OCZ Guy, Aug 6, 2004
  6. OCZ Guy

    Inglo Guest

    If you are interested in just spending all the money that you possibly
    can, I'd say get a 64 bit CPU. I'm waiting on 64 bit until windows
    fully supports it.
    How are you planning on getting the 2500 to 2.5 GHz? What's your
    cooling going to be?

    Inglo, Aug 6, 2004
  7. OCZ Guy

    OCZ Guy Guest

    Already at 2.5 :), just a basic vantec Aeroflow cooler, under 40c load
    :)

    Its a Mobile 2500 you see, its running at 1.75 volts at 2.5ghz, thats
    the secret no 1.9 volts to get it their HE HE.

    HELLO NURSE.

    OCZ Guy, Aug 6, 2004
  8. OCZ Guy

    OCZ Guy Guest

    I wont be upgrading untill they release some new dual core cpus, 64bit
    and mobile ones so i can plonk two of em into a dual board have some
    fun.

    Hopfully games will support two CPUS by then and other software
    becuase they realy would have to then :)

    Well thats what iam hoping.

    HELLO NURSE.

    OCZ Guy, Aug 6, 2004