    Geee, thanks Sony & Nvidia, for downgrading the Reality Synthesizer
    (RSX) GPU so much, to the point where it's not even as powerful as a
    highend PC GPU from 2005.

    AirRaid, Aug 8, 2006

  2. Why would they launch the game in the US this year, when the Japanese
    version isnt coming until the end of 2007? I'll admit the game does
    look pretty bland right now, but i think they are smart enough to know
    that the games looks are just as important as the gameplay. So i'll
    expect it to look alot better when it really launches in 2007.

    http://www.ps3land.com/article-547.php

    Brenden D. Chase, Aug 8, 2006