Mobile Users: 4 thins you probably never knew your mobiles can do.

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Iqbal Sajid, Feb 5, 2008.

  1. Iqbal Sajid

    Iqbal Sajid Guest

    Mobile Users: 4 thins you probably never knew your mobiles can do.

    Very helpful info for all cell phone users

    There are a few things that can be done in times of grave emergencies.
    Your mobile phone can actually be a life saver or an emergency tool
    for survival. Check out the things that you can do with it:

    FIRST Emergency

    The Emergency Number worldwide for Mobile is 112. If you find yourself
    out of the coverage area of your mobile; network and there is an
    emergency, dial 112 and the mobile will search any existing network to
    establish the emergency number for you, and interestingly this number
    112 can be dialed even if the keypad is locked.

    SECOND Have you locked your keys in the car?

    Iqbal Sajid, Feb 5, 2008