    "disposable" e-mail address).

    TIA

    Marc

    Marc Heusser, Jan 16, 2009

  2. Marc Heusser

    Marc Heusser Guest

    That is what I meant - the member name I provide for me.com.
    I guess I cannot get multiple trial accounts for one e-mail address.
    Fortunately I can provide multiple e-mail addresses.
    Unfortunately I live in Switzerland in the center of Europe, and
    amazon.com ships that only to US addresses. I wil pay about double the
    amazon.com price over here :-(
    I guess there is not too much to get around that if amazon does not ship
    to addresses outside of the US.
    I see, the member name I use for activating the retail
    package/activation code becomes the primary account.

    Marc

    Marc Heusser, Jan 16, 2009