mobo 6OJA3 jumpers setting ?

Discussion in 'Chaintech' started by deram26, Sep 6, 2006.

  1. deram26

    deram26 Guest

    Help please !

    I Need the manual or de jumper setting for the Chaintech motherboard
    6OJA3 - E100C
    FPO412-1 V3.0
    03/09/2001 - F4E7

    As this mobo is a discontinued product Chaintech no longer gives
    support !
    They refer to their former website (see below) , but this link is no
    longer actvated !

    "Quote"
    If you would like to obtain the BIOS or driver of discontinued
    products, please link to our former website.Thank you!
    http://www.chaintech.com.tw:8008/Downloads/index.htm
    "Unquote"

    Further I wrote already twice to them for support and they do not
    reply.

    Is there someone who can help me ?
    Thank and regards.
    Deram