    motherboard to use with this processor?

    Thank in advance.

    FF

    Falcon Freak, Apr 7, 2005

  2. Falcon Freak

    Wes Newell Guest

    Hmmmm.... A socket 939 MB would be my advice. How the hell are we supposed
    to know what features you want on it.:)

    Wes Newell, Apr 7, 2005

  3. Falcon Freak

    Jack C. Guest

    The MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum board is the one I'm using now. So far it's
    been great - very easy to set up and ultra-fast. Also has some easy
    overclocking utils. I've purchased three of these for my customers and
    all went well so far.

    Here:
    http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproductdesc.asp?description=13-130-484&DEPA=1

    I've also used the MSI K8T NEO2-F board with no issues. It's cheaper but
    still performs well.

    Here:
    http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproductdesc.asp?description=13-130-469&DEPA=1

    Jack C., Apr 7, 2005