    Gigabyte Motherboard £60-80, (haven't used gigabyte for a while) plus
    a Graphics card not to expensive £50-60 any suggestions please

    JD.

    Dimbly, Dec 23, 2003

  2. Dimbly

    ray hartman Guest

    BigD:

    I recently chose the Ga-7Vt600-L / Barton_2600+ combo for a modestly
    priced system. I figure on installing both *nix & WinXP. While it won't be

    as bulletproof as an all-INTEL system,
    the performance / cost ratio is excellent. Oh yeah, 400W Antec server case.
    Nobody ever complained about extra space or too-many WATTS.

    rh
    ********

    ray hartman, Dec 24, 2003