Mobo won't work if the 2x2 connector for the processor is plugged in.

Discussion in 'Intel' started by helion, Jul 18, 2011.

  1. helion

    helion

    My Intel D102GGC2 mobo has the same problem as this:

    h**p ://forum-en.msi.com/index.php?topic=114580.0

    Summary of it: Mobo won't work if the 2x2 connector for the processor is plugged in.

    What was tried: All and sundry. Zeroes in at that summary described.

    Took it to the repair guy, and he said the mobo had an issue that couldn't be identified. He tried some alternatives before he concluded so.

    Any one else with a similar problem with any mobo can share their experiences, and how it was resolved. It could be of use. :)

    helion, Jul 18, 2011