Moded bios for GA-7VT600-1394 (and others) PCI/AGP divider added!!!

Discussion in 'Gigabyte' started by delfincek, Jan 20, 2004.

  1. delfincek

    delfincek Guest

    Hey I just surfed the internet and here it is very important feature
    enabled for our bios. Here is the link to the location:

    http://underclock.proboards20.com/index.cgi?board=dld&action=display&num=1074090392

    Among others bioses for GIGABYTE boards you can also find bios for
    GA-7VT600 board (so be carefull to download the correct bios for your
    board!)

    more info (copied from the site regarding GA-7VT600-1394 moded bios):

    Re: Gigabyte Modded Bios
    « Reply #12 on: Jan 18th, 2004, 12:14am »

    Gigabyte GA-7VT600 1394

    Bios Version : F4
    Unhidden:
    - CPU Internal Cache
    - CPU External Cache
    - Quick Power On Self Test
    - Boot Others Device
    - MPS Version Control For OS
    - Boot to OS2 or DR-DOS
    - Dram Timing: add turbo and ultra option
    - AGP Mode
    - Current AGP Transfer
    - System Bios Cacheable
    - Video Ram Cachable
    - OnChip Serial ATA
    - USA Network Device
    - ACPI Function
    - Disable Unused Clocks
    - PCI:AGP Divider

    Size = 226Kb
    Download it here:

    http://downloads.modlabs.net/bios/GA-7VT600-1394-F4.zip

    You can see an important feature - PCI/AGP divider that we can use now
    to set the divider and overclock more. Please report back, I'm still
    away from home till friday so I'm unable to test till then. Please
    report in.

    All the best, Davor.

    delfincek, Jan 20, 2004

  2. delfincek