    Thank you for advance,
    Nitass
    Thailand.

    Nitass, Sep 10, 2003

  2. Nitass

    denzzio Guest

    go to driverguide.com, you have to register though (its free anyway)
    then go to driver tab, and click on the icon of modem, itll give you
    a list of modem manufacturer, select PCTEL, then a list of PC modem
    drivers will be displayed, select the "PCtel PCI 56K/V90
    (PCT789T)" model and download it. it works for all mebius from
    japan

    denzzio, Dec 20, 2006