    you fly one of these new stealth and f-xx series fighter or something very
    high tech and chase each other dodge missiles etc..

    Cheers

    Chingy, Oct 6, 2004

  2. Chingy

    Andrew Guest

    This has what to do with ATI cards?

    Andrew, Oct 6, 2004

  3. Chingy

    J. Clarke Guest

    You've tried LOMAC I presume.

    There _is_ a flight sim newsgroup you know,
    comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim.

    J. Clarke, Oct 6, 2004
  4. Chingy

    Villain Guest

    Actually, it's more of a political discussions group :)

    Villain

    "A vague disclaimer is nobody's friend"- Willow Rosenberg

    Villain, Oct 7, 2004
  5. Chingy

    Todd Guest

    There are a few jet fighter games. There was one set in Korea and a really modern one
    called F16, I believe. Very sophisticated. Just look a little harder, they're out there :)

    Todd, Oct 8, 2004