    Has anyone succeeded in modifying the 8400 to make these jacks
    accessible? What did you do?

    --David

    David Ellis, Feb 20, 2005

  2. How about an external switch box for headphones/speaker?
    CyberGuys(.com) carries such a beast.
    Yeah, Dell really fell down on some of their front USB port designs.
    The Optiplex GX270 not only had them at an angle, but "upside-down" as
    well. Get an extension cable or a small hub.

    William P.N. Smith, Feb 20, 2005

  3. David Ellis

    tellme Guest

    I got a hub.

    tellme, Feb 20, 2005
  4. David Ellis

    tellme Guest

    What a wonderful question. I am awaiting the answer. Ever since Dell
    decided to make this wonderful exercise equipment I have to stand on
    my head to get to it hence don't even bother to use it.

    tellme, Feb 20, 2005