    secondary 15 pin out connector on the matrox card?

    Note my Dell notebook itself has an "SVHS out" connector and some software
    that allows configuation of external monitorss - it is from ATI.

    joe smith, Jun 20, 2004

  2. joe smith

    Ter Guest

    I'm not an expert, but I don't believe you can
    use the 15 pin connector from your notebook to
    a tv. The S-video on your notebook is for the
    tv connection. The 15 pin is for a full-size
    monitor. I assume that your tv doesn't have an
    s-video connection or you would use that. You
    could just try it and see if it works...

    Ter, Jun 21, 2004