    software?

    Thanks!

    Mark

    Mark E. Bye, Feb 26, 2008

  2. Mark E. Bye

    Colin Wilson Guest

    Why am I getting this message and how do I re-run my calibration
    IIRC Photoshop and its variants come with a monitor calibration
    utility - try checking what else was installed along with Elements.

    Colin Wilson, Feb 26, 2008

  3. Mark E. Bye

    Bob Levine Guest

    Not sure about Elements, but Photoshop no longer ships with Adobe Gamma.
    It was only good for CRTs and with most monitors out there now LCDs,
    Adobe dropped it.

    Bob

    Bob Levine, Feb 27, 2008
  4. Mark E. Bye

    Mark Guest

    That error has occurred for years on Dell and Samsung (at least)
    monitor profiles. Not having a hardware color calibrator (yet), I
    have used a few different software calibrators and found Adobe Gamma
    to produce an excellent match for my Dell 2405 flat panel to Canon
    Photo Pro and Ilford Classic Pearl photo paper. In AG, I start with
    the generic sRGB monitor profile.

    Mark, Feb 27, 2008
  5. Mark E. Bye

    photochik62

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Same Problem

    Hi Mark,
    I am having the same problem, but I've had this software since last year and today, I got this error. Were you able to get a solution to the problem? When I print pictures now, they are green!

    Thanks

    photochik62, Feb 15, 2009
  6. Mark E. Bye

    chrislars33

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have just encountered this exact same problem after running photoshop for over a year. any solutions?? Thanks!

    chrislars33, Mar 10, 2009