    Thanks

    Bertrand Permentier
    FortisBank Belgium

    bertrand, Sep 3, 2003

  2. bertrand

    Dave Uhring Guest

    Big Brother

    http://bb4.com/

    Dave Uhring, Sep 3, 2003

  3. bertrand

    Massi Guest

    hp openview

    http://openview.hp.com/

    Massi, Sep 3, 2003
  4. bertrand

    David Magda Guest

    Two people have suggested two commercial possibilities. One GPLed one
    is Nagios: http://www.nagios.org/

    Haven't used it myself, but an option.

    David Magda, Sep 3, 2003
  5. bertrand

    Monzai Guest

    ....and if your hardware comes with 1000 web-frontends
    and you lost overview I suggest using Monzai!
    :) Thank you for asking :)
    Cheers,
    Monzai

    Yes, well guessed! It's really http://www.monzai.com/ !

    Monzai, Sep 3, 2003
  6. BMC Patrol Agent?

    Gareth Crispin, Sep 4, 2003
  7. bertrand

    Gary Schmidt Guest

    Commercial Recommendation Warning: I work on both of these products:

    I/Watch, http://www.quest.com/i_watch - aimed more at monitoring
    databases, but has very good systems monitoring, and is very user
    configureable.

    Foglight, http://www.quest.com/foglight-portal - enterprise-wide
    monitoring solution, limited configurability.

    Cheers,
    Gary B-)

    Gary Schmidt, Sep 4, 2003
  8. Hi,
    try Micromuse Netcool/SSM.

    best regards
    Jan Wiktorowicz

    Jan J Wiktorowicz, Sep 4, 2003
  9. look at bigbrother (bb4.com) and add on software.

    Bertrand Hutin, Sep 16, 2003