    want. Here is a chance to sell and start over.

    Thanks
    Don

    lastride, Oct 1, 2003

  2. lastride

    terri Guest

    Hi, Don,

    Check some of the mfg's websites and vendors for the older model Tablets as
    well.

    If you buy new (or late model used), I think Centrino is worth the extra
    money.

    You can also try www.froogle.com for a wide variety of available models and
    vendors.

    terri, Oct 1, 2003

  3. Yes, be careful about what someone calls a "tablet" pc. Those older ones
    won't run Windows XP Tablet PC Edition. Which is NOT what you want. But you
    may well be able to find a quite good deal on some of the first generation
    models there, like the Acer.

    --
    Please, all replies to the newsgroup.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Oct 1, 2003