    Can't ask for better service than that.

    Hope your Dell experience is as good.

    Cheers - - Frank

    Frank K., Apr 5, 2004

  2. Frank K.

    Sseaott Guest

    WOW, that is fast service!

    Sseaott, Apr 6, 2004

  3. Frank K.

    Hank Arnold Guest

    Congrats. And thanks for posting.

    Hank Arnold, Apr 6, 2004
  4. Frank K.

    Tom Scales Guest

    Mine was about as fast. I don't remember the exact dates, but I ordered the
    machine in early March, received the machine in 5 days. Waited around to
    mail in the rebate for a week or so and got the $200 rebate (Dimension 2400)
    yesterday. Took about 10 days for the rebate.

    I've lost track - I think this is my 6th Dell rebate, all handled fine.

    Tom

    Tom Scales, Apr 6, 2004
  5. Frank K.

    BWL Guest

    Funny the pro-dell trolls didn't come out of the woodwork and blast you for
    posting a comment, rather than a question for the group.

    ....Oh, I guess it's OK as long as it was a rare GOOD experience.

    BWL, Apr 7, 2004
  6. Frank K.

    Gus Guest

    So the "pro-dell trolls" didn't object to a positive Dell experience -
    well, DUH.

    Gus, Apr 7, 2004
  7. Frank K.

    BWL Guest

    ....Point being, Gus, that any problems or complaints about Dell in this
    newsgroup are immediately pounced upon by the same handful of Dell
    employees.

    It's as if they are determined to silence, or at least bad-mouth and
    ridicule, anyone that might have had problems in dealing with Dell.

    ALL experiences, good or bad, should be shared (and be allowed to be shared)
    with others on the newsgroup. If there are problems with certain aspects of
    Dell's business dealings, how does it help anyone (other than the Dell
    employee-trolls) if these issues are swept under the rug or shouted down?

    BWL, Apr 8, 2004
  8. Frank K.

    WSZsr Guest

    Let me guess. You suffered a problem due to your own ignorance or stupidity
    and then came to this newsgroup to whine and complain about Dell instead of
    accepting the blame yourself and asking for help with your problem??

    Yes, several users that frequent this newsgroup for the sole purpose of
    assisting others, tire of whiners that all too often blame Dell for their
    own stupidity. Dell is far from perfect and even the Dell supporters here
    can list those shortcomings from memory.

    If you have a legitimate issue with Dell, you won't be chastised. If you
    have a technical issue, explain it clearly and you will be amazed at the
    number of people that will offer assistance. Whine and blame Dell for your
    own stupidity and look out!

    WSZsr, Apr 8, 2004
  9. can we blame dell for YOUR ignorance and stupidity?

    master and commander, Apr 8, 2004
  10. Frank K.

    BWL Guest

    This is just the kind of name-calling I was expecting.

    BWL, Apr 9, 2004