    They've added to the page now a concession that he installed it in a
    plain case he acquired empty. Neat joke though.

    George Fowler

    Guest, Jan 30, 2004

  2. They've added to the page now a concession that he installed it in a
    plain case he acquired empty. Neat joke though.[/QUOTE]

    "I got a free G5 shell from a buddy of mine..."

    So how and where does one obtain a G5 shell?

    Alec McKenzie, Jan 30, 2004

  3. From a G5 turtle.

    Neill Massello, Jan 30, 2004
  4. Oh no.
    They're too fast to catch.

    Alec McKenzie, Jan 30, 2004
  5. Jonathan Brady

    Kirby Guest

    Chill out. It was all a joke. Someone gave him a G5 case and he did the
    photos. He didn't wreck a G5.

    Kirby, Feb 6, 2004