    the most powerful Tablet is the Toshiba Protege 3500.
    1,33 Ghz CPU, up to 1 Gb Ram and you can install up to 80
    GB harddrive.

    Rytch, Aug 26, 2003

  2. Rytch

    terri Guest

    The Toshiba used to be the most powerful until the Centrino models were
    released.

    And, just to keep things clear, slates are also Tablets.

    terri, Aug 26, 2003

  3. I haven't seen a direct comparison with the 900mhz centrino systems,
    compared to the toshiba 3500.

    Can anyone point me to direct evidence that the 900mhz centrino is more
    powerful than the current toshiba?

    I think the potential for centrino might be there, but not necessarily in
    the same form as they are out today. Also, the battery life for the current
    centrino tablets has not proven to be significantly better than the toshiba
    yet. A 10% or so increase over 2.5 - 3.0 hours is hardly an improvement.

    Rick A. Bright, Aug 26, 2003
  4. Rytch

    E. Cox Guest