Motherboard ASUS P5GDC Deluxe : Chassis Q-Fan control problem inside BIOS rev. 1005

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Son Altesse, Nov 29, 2004.

  1. Son Altesse

    Son Altesse Guest

    Hello,

    Could someone help me with the following questions related to BIOS
    SetUp :

    1/ What means the RED color for the fan speed reading ?

    2/ CPU Q-Fan control works fine. But when I enable Chassis Q-Fan
    control, the display freezes, I can not leave this BIOS sub-menu (so
    this setting is not saved) and I have to reset the PC. With Chassis
    Q-Fan control disabled, all seems running as it should (fan speed
    reading is OK).

    Thanks for your support,

    Greetings,

    S.A.