    celeron 2.8ghz (478 pins, 128 L2 cache) on a 326682-001.

    well, thanx

    do

    thegoodwizard, Mar 5, 2006

  2. thegoodwizard

    Eric H Guest

    If your motherboard has failed then why go the trouble of trying to replace
    it with a motherboard of unknown history?

    In the long run I think it will be cheaper to buy another and better spec
    laptop with a warranty and sell yours faulty one on e-bay for the screen
    etc.

    For all you know the motherboard you buy off e-bay may have an intermittent
    fault or may only last a short while. Then you will have thrown money down
    the drain.
    Its your choice!

    Eric H, Mar 5, 2006