Motherboard drivers help

Discussion in 'Asus' started by SiDiuS, Jul 30, 2006.

  1. SiDiuS

    SiDiuS

    Hey all,

    Im a bit stook my pc has needed to be formated and i cannot find the CD to install it. I have work tomrrow and i really need to be on my computer and working.

    Here are the specs if this can help

    Hey guys i have had to format my pc and i cannot find my motherbord drives and the old drivers links arnt working can you please help me out with the link for them

    here are the spec and if its possable can someone get the exact link because i been getting links to all over the place.

    "Titan" Pentium IV 'Prescott LGA775' 3.0GHz (800FSB) Hyper Threading System (FS-000-OK)
    If you are looking for high performance stylish looking system without the inflated cost then the new Titan is ideal. Intel Pentium IV 'Prescott LGA775' 3.0GHz (800FSB) HyperThreading CPU
    - Asus P5GD1 915P "PCI-Express" (Socket 775) Dual DDR400 Motherboard
    - duel(2x256) DDR Value PC3200 CAS2.5 Dual Channel Kit
    - 120GB Western Digital 8mb cache SATA 150 Hard Drive
    - OcUK ATI Radeon X800 XT 256MB DDR3 PCI-Express Graphics card
    - Sony Black 52x/32x/16x CD-RW/DVD Combo Drive
    - Black Floppy Drive
    - Antec SLK3700BQE Black Quiet Midi Tower Case
    - Antec 350W SmartPower ATX Power

    Thankyou for reading :)

    SiDiuS, Jul 30, 2006
  2. SiDiuS