Motherboard ID 05/09/2001-VT694X-MED 2001

Discussion in 'Asus' started by JDR, Nov 27, 2003.

  1. JDR

    JDR Guest

    Motherboard Properties
    Motherboard ID 05/09/2001-VT694X-MED 2001
    Motherboard Name Asus MED 2001
    Known also as; ASUS CUV4X-M.

    I wonder whether there is someone who uses this main board
    at the moment with the latest BIOS?
    I have some problems of stability when running this main board
    under Win 2K. As this is the only main board, I know, with
    integrated Video chip on board - I am keen to tune this
    board to my need. I'd probably have to upgrade BIOS,
    but first would like to be sure whether it's necessary.
    So, any input, on this matter, will be more that welcomed.

    TIA -

    JD Ross

    ===============
    BIOS Properties
    BIOS Type Award Medallion
    Award BIOS Type Award Modular BIOS v6.0
    Award BIOS Message ASUS MED 2001 ACPI BIOS Revision 1008
    System BIOS Date 05/09/01
    Video BIOS Date 07/16/02

    BIOS Manufacturer
    Company Name Phoenix Technologies Ltd.
    Product Information http://www.phoenix.com/en/products/default.htm
    Problems & Suggestions
    Suggestion System BIOS is more than 2 years old. Update it if necessary.

    =========================
    Front Side Bus Properties
    Bus Type Intel GTL+
    Bus Width 64-bit
    Real Clock 100 MHz
    Effective Clock 100 MHz
    Bandwidth 800 MB/s

    Memory Bus Properties
    Bus Type SDR SDRAM
    Bus Width 64-bit
    Real Clock 133 MHz
    Effective Clock 133 MHz
    Bandwidth 1067 MB/s

    Chipset Bus Properties
    Bus Type PCI
    Bus Width 32-bit
    Real Clock 33 MHz
    Effective Clock 33 MHz
    Bandwidth 133 MB/s

    Motherboard Manufacturer
    Company Name ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
    Product Information http://www.asus.com/products/mb/mbindex.htm
    BIOS Download http://www.asus.com/support/download/download.aspx

    JDR, Nov 27, 2003

  2. JDR

    adymaster

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Asus MED 2001

    I want to put a video card FX5200 128/64
    My MOBO is Asus MED 2001

    It work?

    adymaster, Feb 12, 2011