    I hope that my English is correct ;o)
    Thank you in advance, cordially!

    Chab

    Chab, Aug 6, 2008

  2. Chab

    Jure Sah Guest

    Chab pravi:
    You may want to check if the CMOS jumper is set in reset position.

    Also try swapping the power supply.

    LP,
    Jure

    Jure Sah, Aug 13, 2008

  3. Chab

    Chab Guest

    Jure Sah a écrit :
    Hi Jure !

    Indeed, the jumper had remained in position clear cmos. Despite
    everything my research on the Web I did not find any documentation on
    this motherboard.
    Still thank you for your assistance.
    regards!

    Chab

    Chab, Aug 15, 2008
  4. Chab

    Horst Franke Guest

    Hi Chab, it was said that the
    EVO D310 µT, MSI motherboard ref: MS-6541 is *OEM*
    and thus personalized by Compaq.
    Your chance is to compare this to a supported MSI Board:
    Chipset, supported CPU and so on.

    If Compaq does not provide the info, then You're lost.
    I maid some researches and was also lost => no info!

    Thus your only chance is, to find a similar MSI board.
    Horst

    Horst Franke, Aug 24, 2008