    differences of the 2 boards?

    Will either of these boards run a P4 3.4 Northwood CPU?

    Thank you.

    news_reader, Sep 3, 2005

  2. news_reader

    Paul Guest

    http://support.asus.com.tw/cpusupport/cpusupport.aspx?SLanguage=en-us

    Type in P4C800 and see what models of motherboards are offered.

    P4C800_Deluxe P4C800 P4C800-E_Deluxe

    So there is no non-Deluxe version of the -E.

    Now, click on the P4C800-E_Deluxe link, to get a list of
    compatible processors. This is the anchored frame from the
    middle of the page.

    http://support.asus.com.tw/cpusuppo...&name=P4C800-E Deluxe&SLanguage=en-us&cache=1

    Paul

    Paul, Sep 3, 2005

  3. news_reader

    news_reader Guest

    Hi Paul,

    So mine is a deluxe given it is marked as a P4C800-E, thanks for the
    direction.

    news_reader, Sep 4, 2005
  4. news_reader

    jayson Guest

    I bought the P4-3.20 GHz (800 FSB, L2 cache:512KB, HT, D1) to go
    along with the board that's coming on Friday; I'm glad it's on the
    list.

    jayson, Sep 4, 2005