motherboard parts suppliers?

Discussion in 'Motherboard General Discussion' started by ronhaha108, Dec 15, 2007.

  1. ronhaha108


    Dec 15, 2007
    Likes Received:
    Hey, I've got a motherboard with, dunno what it's called, but it's the piece that the cpu heat sink fits into and has 4 places where to clasp the heat sink. The piece is plastic and has 4 screws holding it in, one of the clasp points is broken and I need a replacement... of course I could probably buy an old motherboard off of ebay, but thought there might be a place online to buy this type of part. Any idea?

    btw, the heatsink cools down a P4 478pin cpu


    ronhaha108, Dec 15, 2007
Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.