    Motherboard: ASUS M2NB-VM CSM
    Raid Controller: nVidia nForce 430B
    Operating System(s): Win XP, 2003 Server, and/or Vista Ultimate

    DMS, Apr 30, 2009

  2. DMS

    Magnate Guest

    Surely the word "then" is wrong. These are alternatives, not a sequence.

    If you configure RAID in your BIOS, Windows will only see one disk - so
    there will be no opportunity to configure RAID in Windows. (This assumes
    that you have two disks - if you have three or more, it gets more
    complicated.)
    No. Choose one or the other. I've never used Windows RAID so could not
    advise which is better.

    CC

    Magnate, Apr 30, 2009