Motherboard selection

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Mike Warren, Jan 15, 2006.

  1. Mike Warren

    Mike Warren Guest

    Can anyone suggest a motherboard similar to the EValue
    ECM-5715. I am trying to find out what options are available
    to us.

    I am also looking into the VIA EPIA SP1300.

    The main requirements are:

    Small size - MiniITX or similar
    Windows XP Embedded compatable
    1 x PATA port with master and slave
    1 x RS232
    3 x USB2.0
    VGA 800x600 24bit
    TV out (composite or SVideo)
    VGA and TV must be separate viewports
    4 Channel audio out (2 x stereo)
    2 channel audio in (1 x stereo)
    Powerful enough to run full screen hires video on the
    TV output at the same time as diaplying the UI on the VGA
    Low(ish) temperature. P4s run too hot for us
    3 year minimum product lifespan.

    It would also be nice if all the I/O was on IDC headers rather
    than standard sockets as we need to connect to our own boards
    internally.

    -Mike

    Mike Warren, Jan 15, 2006