mouse: blue-flash ?!

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by no-toppost, May 21, 2009.

  1. no-toppost

    no-toppost Guest

    This USB-mouse [which is too fast and is connected via a PS2 adaptor]
    sometimes flashes *BLUE* via the transparent middle button.

    It shows 'sleep mode' by dull-red, when not active,
    and brighter-red when moved.

    What does the *BLUE* indicate ?
    I think the box has no beeper, and I suspect that the mouse shows
    BLUE when the box 'trys to beep' ?

    == TIA.

    Although this NewsGroup still functions well,
    there are already many other previously good
    NewsGroups which have been crowed-out by
    the twittering-idiot-masses. To avoid further
    displacement of the NNT-protocol by the
    dumbed-down inefficient clik-blogs, we need
    to take a stand.

    no-toppost, May 21, 2009

  2. no-toppost

    Arno Guest

    Logical from your POV, but there really is no interface or channel
    to get that informationm to the mouse, unless you have a special
    driver that does this. If so, look itno the driver settings.

    Arno

    Arno, May 21, 2009

  3. no-toppost

    Joe Beanfish Guest

    If you give the make and model of "this usb mouse" someone might
    be able to help you. Looking up that mouse on the manufacturer's
    website may also give you some insight.

    Joe Beanfish, May 22, 2009
  4. no-toppost

    DenverD Guest

    darn, you gave him too many hints!

    ok, i give him ONE more clue:
    read http://tinyurl.com/anel before your next question.

    DenverD, May 23, 2009
  5. no-toppost

    Horst Franke Guest

    In news:gv2e3g$dqt$-september.org
    wrote:
    Sorry TIA, but your name looks like a TROLL.
    Check the *User Guide* supplied with your "not named" USB mouse!
    A mouse will never be able to indicate some sort of beeps!

    This question has nothing to do with pc-hardware!
    Horst

    Horst Franke, May 24, 2009