    properites it works fine until I log off. Once I log back in, it goes
    back to the regular way. Is there some way to make this the default
    setting? Thanks!

    Ybor81, Jul 10, 2003

  2. Ybor81

    keraleeyan

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    mouse buttons not switching by default

    Hi,
    I faced a similar problem and solved it. Just posting a reply in case others need it.

    Check the documentation for your mouse or keyboard to see which port it should be connected to.

    If you are using a USB device, you might need to connect it to the PS/2 port, in addition to the USB port.
    Your mouse might need to be attached to the COM port with a serial adapter, rather than to the PS/2 port.
    To change your port connection

    Shut down your computer, and then plug your device into the correct port.
    Make sure that the plug is pushed securely into the connector on the computer.
    Restart your computer.
    Windows should detect the change and install the drivers on the new port automatically.

    bye
    salim sukumaran

    keraleeyan, Dec 11, 2006