Moving objects around inkoverlay

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by gopi, Aug 23, 2003.

  1. gopi

    gopi Guest

    Hi all
    i have developed an application which is similar to windows journal,i have
    used inkoverlay object to achieve ink functionalities,i have the options for
    inserting textbox,images and ink as well .the user can select any of these
    objects and move it around the control.
    now the problem is when users are moving the controls around he can move
    these objects outside the controls and if he drops the objecst all the
    selected objects gets vanished.how to restrict the movement of objects with
    in the control

    i can found out whether the user is with in the inkarea with cCURSORINRANGE
    AND CURSOROUTRANGE event of inkoverlay \but how do i stop user dragging
    objects out side control

    any suggestions wold be greately appreciated
    thanks in advance
    regards
    gopi

    gopi, Aug 23, 2003