    find what the maximum hard disk size is that this BIOS can handle.

    Thanks for any information.

    Ian

    Ian Cole, Nov 24, 2003

  2. Most likely, 8.4 GBytes.

    Edward J. Neth, Nov 24, 2003

  3. I know it is good for at least 32 GB because I had both 27.3 and 30 GB
    drives on one. Maybe the Evergreen Spectra400 was only as fast as a P233
    (only slightly faster than P180 MMX OD running @ 200 MHz), but its MR BIOS
    did allow it to use larger drives and boot from any bootable hard drive
    (besides just the 1st drive).

    David Efflandt, Dec 1, 2003