    stuff.

    Does this mobo cross to any other MSI boards?
    Thanks in advance.

    H H, Feb 9, 2004

  2. H H

    Eugen T Guest

    Have you tried HP's drivers for 541C from their website??

    Eugen T, Feb 9, 2004

  3. H H

    H H Guest

    I plan on running WIN98SE on it. All I can find are drivers for XP.

    H H, Feb 9, 2004
  4. H H

    danmanning2007

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi!

    I just figured out where the drivers are for this motherboard. It's found at Nvidia's website at:

    http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce_udp_winxp_1.0.html

    This is a unified Driver. The filename is nForce_WinXP_UDP_v1.0.exe

    It loaded all the drivers for this Moboard, including the NIC driver, which was killing me because I couldn't find it. Good luck.

    dan
    grand rapids, MI

    danmanning2007, Jan 29, 2007