    Is there a utility to check the exact chipset used. I have tried Aida, but
    it says its a 6382(E) for both boards.
    Or is there something I am missing so simple, i.e. enable USB2 support?

    TheDragon, Oct 19, 2004

  2. Op 19-10-2004, heeft TheDragon verondersteld :
    You might check the BIOS settings.
    In the Peripheral menu you can set USB on Enabled or Diabled.
    An other thing is what version of BIOS is in the chip, is it the same?
    If not, consider flashing the older one..

    Good Luck!

    André

    André, PE1PQX, Oct 21, 2004

  3. TheDragon

    TheDragon Guest

    USB is enabled. BIOS was flashed on the missing USB2 variant using Live
    Bios, and Live Driver.

    TheDragon, Oct 22, 2004
  4. TheDragon

    heian Guest

    I had the same problem with a KT3 ultra aru. just right now.

    Via google i learned that the usb2 bracket comes with a sticker that the
    usb2 not works, when an other usb bracket is installed.
    After removing this bracket, usb2 was supported.
    Hopefully it works with you too, or give some new idea

    heian

    heian, Oct 24, 2004
  5. TheDragon

    TheDragon Guest

    Didn't think of that. The USB I am trying to get running is the 2 onboard
    ports. Didn't think to try a riser bracket with USB ports.

    TheDragon, Oct 24, 2004