    with one and Compaq's website is no help. If anyone could send me some
    information on the motherboard or the computer that would be nice. Thanks.

    Anna

    Anna, Nov 19, 2004

  2. Anna

    Glenn Guest

    Do have some basic details somewhere about this board. Will try to find them
    and email them to you.

    From what I remember, the onboard graphics are automatically disabled if an
    AGP card is plugged in.

    Glenn

    Glenn, Nov 20, 2004

  3. Anna

    OkelyDokely

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I know this is about 4 years too late, but for those finding this page through a search engine (such as me) while trying to find information about this motherboard, try this page which has info on the MS-6541 Motherboard.

    OkelyDokely, Feb 20, 2008
  4. Anna

    toto901

    Joined: