    AntiSpy to ignore it, I find MS AntiSpy quarantined it. I could
    un-quarantine it, but I think it did its job already. (Am I right?)The
    drivers are installed.

    Nehmo, Oct 23, 2005

  2. Nehmo

    wind9rider Guest

    Anything on the Shuttle disk is safe; sometimes AS will spot a script
    as a dangerous virus when it is just part of the auto-install program.
    I have been installing the AN35N board off the disk for couple of years
    and no spyware on my computers.

    BTW- that board uses NVIDIA chipset drivers; do yourself a huge favor,
    and go to NVIDIA's website and download and install the newest
    Universal drivers (don't forget to delete the old ones first); the
    difference in sound especially is awsome.
    link: http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_81.85.html

    BTW-the AN35N board is one of my favorites but Shuttle doesn't make it
    anymore. Did you just purchase it, and if so, where did you get it??
    Thanks

    wind9rider, Oct 24, 2005

  3. Nehmo

    nehmo54 Guest

    I bought it new, but not recently.

    The NVIDA link is for a display driver. In Add/Remove, I have three
    entries for NVIDA drivers,
    NVIDA Display Driver
    NVIDA Drivers
    Windows 2000/XP nForce Drivers
    The download from that page,
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_81.85.html , is
    81.85_forceware_winxp2k_english_whql.exe

    Should I delete just the display driver, then execute the downloaded
    file?

    nehmo54, Oct 29, 2005