    Cheers,
    Paul Michaels
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL

    Paul Michaels, Oct 1, 2008

  2. Paul Michaels

    Arno Wagner Guest

    Lubricating plastic does require special lubricants. What did
    you use?

    Arno

    Arno Wagner, Oct 1, 2008

  3. Paul Michaels

    Rotten Ronny Guest

    Silicon spray is a safe lubricant on plastics. I have a Microsoft Comfort
    Curve keyboard and the spacebar is not sticky so get that keyboard instead.
    They are cheap too.

    Rotten Ronny, Oct 11, 2008
  4. Paul Michaels

    Arno Wagner Guest

    Safe, yes. Effective, not allways. But it is a good first approach.

    Arno

    Arno Wagner, Oct 11, 2008
  5. Paul Michaels

    Rotten Ronny Guest

    I use silicon spray to lubricate my racing pedals and it is effective.

    Rotten Ronny, Oct 11, 2008
  6. Paul Michaels

    hurturk Guest

    guys be sure I tried everything to fix bar, lubricating, cutting,
    bending etc

    this keyb is shit

    I'm gonna burn it. I won't buy "any" microsoft product after this.

    hurturk, Oct 18, 2008
  7. Paul Michaels

    Arno Wagner Guest

    Well, a typical case of they buy a company with a good product
    and then "improve" it. BTW, for non-ergonomic, the Cherry
    G80-3000 series is excellent and uses individual switches.
    After 7 years of working and gaming with one, the "w" key became
    a bit unreliable, but swapping it with "scroll lock" took 10
    Minutes with a soldering iron and it is fine again.

    Note that the G81/G83 series are substantially lower quality.

    Arno

    Arno Wagner, Oct 18, 2008