    Mindmanager) accept this combination as Tablet PC?

    Thank for the feedback

    Bruno Josef

    Bruno Josef, Nov 26, 2005

  2. Bruno Josef

    Chris H. Guest

    First, unless you're a developer with an MSDN subscription, there is no
    over-the-counter option to obtain the Windows XP Pro/Tablet PC Edition bits
    for installation. Then it must be used for development purposes, according
    to the license.

    Depending on the type of external writing pad you were to purchase, you may
    only end up with "drawings" instead of the Ink, handwriting recognition,
    etc.

    Chris H., Nov 26, 2005