    Hi there i have a MS6156 board, the thing is that a small green jumper has
    fallen from the board an the monitor will not come on. witch jumper set has
    it came from and where is it on the board? Thanks

    DORSET LAD, Mar 2, 2004

  2. DORSET LAD

    J Ross Guest

    J Ross, Mar 2, 2004

  3. DORSET LAD

    jamied

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    does any one no the password for the micro star ms6156 motherboard bois

    does any one no the password for the micro star ms6156 motherboard bois because when i go on i have to press f1 for sum reason n i try to get on to the bois and it comes up password someone help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    jamied, Jul 17, 2006
  4. DORSET LAD

    masygrey

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    bois password

    yh hi if you take the battery out for 5 mins and then put it back in again after 5 mins it will wipe out the bois and it will get ride of the password.

    now you can get into the bois and do what you need to do.

    email me back if it works ok if not i will send you another way to clear the password for you cheers MasyGrey:) :)

    masygrey, Apr 19, 2008