MSC embedded systems or MSC microelectronics system design

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by karuna, May 9, 2013.

  1. karuna

    karuna

    Joined:
    May 9, 2013
    I am from India and would like to know the scope of doing masters in uk. I have finishd my bachelors in electronics and instrumentation. My interests lie in programming though am also okay with electronic circuits. Can someone tell me about the job prospects of masters in embedded system and in microelectronics. Suggestions on universities will also be highly appreciated :)

    I have got offers in the following universities:

    University of Southampton - microelectronics system design
    Leeds - Embedded Systems Engineering
    Kingston - Embedded Systems
    Surrey - Embedded Digital Systems
    Newcastle - Wireless Embedded Systems