1. This forum section is a read-only archive which contains old newsgroup posts. If you wish to post a query, please do so in one of our main forum sections (here). This way you will get a faster, better response from the members on Motherboard Point.

MSc/MS in embedded system in germany

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by shakeel-ur-rehman, Apr 19, 2004.

  1. hello guys

    Can any one informe me which universities/FHs are offering embedded
    system specilization or Msc in embedded systems as a major.or Any Msc
    covering embedded system in the form of M.Sc in information technology
    or computer science or computer engineering.

    I shall be very grateful to all of you.
    shakeel-ur-rehman, Apr 19, 2004
    1. Advertisements

  2. shakeel-ur-rehman

    Alois Huber Guest

    The word 'Embedded Systems' is very specific. A University/FH study in G.
    will provide more abstract knowledge. Embedded Systems is one part of
    Electrical Engineering.

    At the FH where I have reached my Dipl.-Ing.(FH) degree a couple of years
    ago you may choose the department 'Electrical Engineering' where you can
    choose the focus in
    a) 'Digital Communication Systems',
    b) 'Energy and Automation Engineering',
    c) 'Microelectronics',
    d) 'Automotive Engineering' and
    e) 'Communications Engineering'.
    Dipl.-Ing. (FH) degree takes 8 Semesters = 4 years including the diploma
    thesis. You may continue study and reach the M.Eng. degree.
    Embedded Systems is included in all of the mentioned focuses.

    To have an overview in ranking and departments at all Universities/FHs in
    Germany, you may have a look at the following link:


    Unfortunately it is only in German language but if you have questions
    contact me - I'll translate.

    Hope it helps,
    Alois Huber, Apr 23, 2004
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.