    covering embedded system in the form of M.Sc in information technology
    or computer science or computer engineering.

    I shall be very grateful to all of you.

    shakeel-ur-rehman, Apr 19, 2004

  2. shakeel-ur-rehman

    Alois Huber Guest

    Hi!
    The word 'Embedded Systems' is very specific. A University/FH study in G.
    will provide more abstract knowledge. Embedded Systems is one part of
    Electrical Engineering.

    At the FH where I have reached my Dipl.-Ing.(FH) degree a couple of years
    ago you may choose the department 'Electrical Engineering' where you can
    choose the focus in
    a) 'Digital Communication Systems',
    b) 'Energy and Automation Engineering',
    c) 'Microelectronics',
    d) 'Automotive Engineering' and
    e) 'Communications Engineering'.
    Dipl.-Ing. (FH) degree takes 8 Semesters = 4 years including the diploma
    thesis. You may continue study and reach the M.Eng. degree.
    Embedded Systems is included in all of the mentioned focuses.

    To have an overview in ranking and departments at all Universities/FHs in
    Germany, you may have a look at the following link:

    <http://www.stern.de/CHE5
    CHE5?module=Hitliste&do=show_l1&esb=9&order_left=&order_right=1>

    Unfortunately it is only in German language but if you have questions
    contact me - I'll translate.

    Hope it helps,
    Alois

    Alois Huber, Apr 23, 2004