    And then restart and reset settings.

    Anyone have any ideas on fixing it? Latest BIOS installed.

    Shunt....

    The Shuntfield, Jul 21, 2004

  2. Shunt,

    If you hold down your reset button and power button, your system
    should shut down and reboot. This will help you from reopening your
    case and reset your CMOS. Let it boot up in slow mode, login,
    restart, DEL, and configure your systme the way you like it.

    Stanby S1/Pos and Hibernation works but I can't get Stanby S3/STR to
    work my self. I have a Evaluation/Sample board that was illegaly sold
    to me by ZipZoomFly.com rev. 00C. If you have a Retail MP MSI 875P
    NEO-FIS2R rev. 1.0 you have the same problem as I have. Unfortunately
    MSI Marketing department probably overided Engineering and released
    the Evaluation board by changing the revision to rev. 1.0.
    ZipZoomFly.com refuses to exchange my board for a Brand new retail
    product, they sent me this board that was falling apart and looked
    like somebody was practicing rework on it judging by the burn marks on
    the PCI connectors.

    Little Helper

    Intel Prescott P4 3.2GHz E 800FSB @ 3.2GHz 34° C Max
    Thermaltake Tower 112 Copper Heatpipe Cooler
    w/2 Aerocool 80mm Aluminum Fans Quad Red LED's 3 pin
    MSI 875P NEO-FIS2R BIOS AMI v2.2
    Motherboard ver. 00C EVALUATION/SAMPLE ONLY
    Ripped-Off by ZipZoomFly.com suppose to be Retail MP ver. 1.0
    MSI Computers just looks the other way even if its "NOT FOR RESALE"
    Corsair 1GB TWIN-PC3200XLPRO 2-2-2-5 2.75V
    ASUS Radeon 9800XT 256MB @ 412/730 52° C Max
    WD2500 250GB SATA DMA 150, 7200 RPM (SATA3)
    DIAMONDMAX 20GB DMA 66, 7200 RPM (IDE1 Master)
    DIAMONDMAX 20GB DMA 66, 7200 RPM (IDE1 Slave)
    CDR+RW BTC BCE1610IM 16x10x40 (IDE2 Master)
    HITACHI DVD-ROM GD-5000 (IDE2 Slave)
    WD Caviar WD400 40GB Ultra DMA 100, 7200 RPM (IDE3 Master)
    Mitsubishi Diamond Plus 200 22 in. Monitor 1
    Hitachi CM2198M 21 in. Monitor 2
    Allied Power Supply Model AL-B500E 500 watts Aluminum Housing
    +5V @ 52A, +3.3V @ 28A, +12V @ 20A, -5V @ 0.8A, -12V @ 1.0A, +5VSB @
    2.5A.
    Thermaltake Hardcano 12
    2 Evercool 120mm Aluminum Fans 3 pin
    Lian-Li V1000 Aluminum Mid-Tower Case 32° C Max

    Little Helper, Jul 31, 2004