    Does anyone run WinXP on a 915P N2P with Bios 1.2.
    Have I got boards from a bad series? Or is Bios 1.2 generally buggy?

    soeren

    Soeren Springmann, Sep 15, 2004

  2. Soeren Springmann

    john Guest

    2*512MB Infenion DDR2/533 Dimms.
    the computer froze every ten minutes, even on idle.
    I returned the Board to my dealer an got a new one.
    Bios 1.2 - back to 1.1 and everyting is ok again.
    I think it is your powersuply, you have to have at lest 480 watt.

    john, Sep 15, 2004

  3. "> I think it is your powersuply, you have to have at lest 480 watt.

    Thats what I have, its a Tagan TG480-U01

    Soeren Springmann, Sep 16, 2004