    the overclocking utility to run. I keep getting an error. Can anyone
    give any help on this problem.
    \Leon

    Leon, Feb 27, 2008

  2. Leon

    Victor Guest

    You must install Microsoft .Net 2.0 Framework

    Victor, Apr 22, 2008

  3. Leon

    oneleggedmickey

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I also have been having issues with DualCoreCenter. It seems whenever I restart my computer I get an error message that says
    "DualCoreCenter.exe - Entry Point Not Found
    The procedure entry point GetVGAPower could not be located in the dynamic link library VGADLL.dll."

    I did notice in my motherboard manual it stated I needed ".Net Framework 2.0" installed, but I already have the updated ".Net Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1" installed. Does this matter?

    Thanks in advance.

    oneleggedmickey, Jul 10, 2008
  4. Leon

    pwforever

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    New Jersey
    I got the same error but it was after I did an upgrade on my drives that it stated to happen,I downloaded Driver updates through Driver Max and things started going wrong.Anyway you can get it back by uninstalling Dual Core and re-installing it from the CD that came with the system,no more error code yet!

    pwforever, Aug 11, 2008